Friday, January 11, 2008

Looking Good





We just finished having our last ultrasound and the baby and mom are doing great. All of the measurements are right on track, and the baby is weighing a whopping 3lbs. 2oz. During the ultrasound the techs kept commenting on how photogenic he is (something he gets from his mom). I have included the pictures they printed out for us, but they are pretty hard to see because of how big he is. On the last picture, I will leave it up to the imagination as to what is on the left side of the photo (everyone can dream I guess).

2 comments:

Grandma Smitty said...

Wow! He's definitely a Smith! Look at those cute little cheeks. I think he has my "pug" nose! Can't wait to hold him. Grandpa says it's debateable as to what's on the left side of the picture.

Grandma

Kyle the Dad said...

it looks like an umbilical cord.