Tuesday, December 18, 2007

On the Downhill....


We are entering into the 3rd Trimester and the time is flying. Jenn is doing well and the baby is growing and growing and growing. I think he is going to be Husky just like dad. It will soon be time to visit the doctor every 2 weeks. We have signed up for 3 child birth classes, and I am most excited about the breastfeeding class. With all the different types of bottle nipples to choose from in the baby aisle at Target, I can't wait to see what this class has to offer.

I am convinced the baby will grow up to be an NFL kicker or an Ultimate Fighter because he has some powerful kicks and punches. It is surreal being able to put my hand on Jenn's belly and feel the baby move. Our animals are becoming more accustomed to the baby also. Throughout the night they rotate lying on Jenn's belly, and they seem to be mesmerized by all of the little movements.

No comments: